Protect your AirPods, AirPods Max, or Beats headphones with AppleCare+.
Every set of AirPods, AirPods Max, and Beats headphones comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Headphones extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $29 service fee, plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your headphones using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your headphones to an Apple Store or another Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your AirPods, AirPods Max, or Beats headphones
- Included USB charging cable
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a $29 service fee, plus applicable tax
AppleCare+ is available for AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and Beats Solo3 Wireless.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus
*Service coverage is available only for AirPods, AirPods Max, or Beats headphones and their original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your headphones, each incident being subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.