The run beckons.
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music1 and stay connected without your phone.2 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors
- New, more customizable Nike watch faces
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone 2
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app 4
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app 5
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design 6
- Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks 1
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup 7
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification 5
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist 8
- International emergency calling from your watch 9
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
3Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
4Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
5The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
6ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
Please check the disclaimer checkbox to add this item to the cart.